Friday, September 21, 2012

Story of Blah 2 Bling

Well since I've been finding, refurbishing and selling items locally, I thought I should have a facebook page where I could keep a sort of catalog of my work. I thought of all kinds of names looking for something catchy like my daughter-in-law's F A B Finds. I thought of 'Dodo's Attic', 'Painted Planks'(a close one), 'Sweet n Chic', 'Reborn Boo boo's' and 'Doriedoo's redoos' to name but a few of the more than 25 names I came up with. Last night I finally decided to name it or forget it. So something clicked with me when I started thinking of 'Lost n Found'. Don't ask me how but it eventually led to from Blah to Bling. I liked it. It was catchy. So I made the decision and made a page for it on Facebook. I shortened the name to Blah2Bling and that's where you can now see what's up with my furniture revamping. Speaking of which, I want to show you the progress I've made on a couple of items. I'll let the picture below tell the story. 3 pieces cost me $16. Paint about $20. Time...not really that long. See if you can see the Bling in these Blahs:
I'll finish them tomorrow. And I'll show you the other ones as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment