Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rugs and rugrats

By popular demand here is my new rug....
Ooops!  That's just chopper, napping!

HERE is my new rug...
(I just noticed how odd my feet look!  I was leaning against the dresser so I could hold the camera still.)  I'm not really 3 feet wide!

I love the pretty colors!

I hung the picture up...

Cleaned off my dresser top.  It's such a pretty world today...

Because we are getting so much more sunshine than usual this time of year, I draped a white cloth over our east window.  It's weird to have a window covering in our room after living here like fish in a fishbowl for the last 17 years!

And finally for the romantic in me, (as if you couldn't tell!) here is the bouquet I sent to Mr. Bill.  Thanks to How Does She for the inspiration!
He loved it.

Now what am I to do with the rest of my day??  Maybe I will finally wash my office windows which I'm looking out of right now and am disgusted at the sight!  Yes.  That's what I'll do next...unless I come across another really inspirational blog...



2 comments: