Saturday, February 11, 2012

Something Sweet for a Wee Lass

I recently picked up a crochet hook after years of moving the hooks out of my way in my disaster craft closet.  These headbands are fun to do and I'm getting better with practice.  The yarn all came from the Hospice Thrift store.  Loved the bright colors! 

These are going to be sent to Australia to a  member of my family with a tragic situation. Her baby girl is due any time now.  That's going to be the sweet part of the story.  The tragic part is that when barely pregnant, the baby's daddy was killed in a car accident.  That's pretty harsh for a young girl to face. So these are for Cassie and her wee lass.


The flowers 'unbutton' and can be switched around.




Can you see what's changed from picture to picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment